Monday 8 December 2014

Fashion Film - I Am Luxury

I was set a brief by Louis Vuitton, to create something portraying my definition of 'I Am Luxury'. Of course, I brainstormed many more sentimental ideas, but I decided in my eyes, Confidence is a Luxury.






As my submission, I styled and photographed a selection of images, choosing one to submit. Unfortunately I was unsuccessful in the final selection, only a small number were chosen out of those submitted, but I thought I'd share my work with you as I was really pleased with the shoot and images.





While shooting, I also filmed some clips, and have put together a short Fashion Film, taking inspiration from the split screen videos I have been researching.




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Context of Practise | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig