Wednesday 29 April 2015

Dance Film - Quick Edit

BOTH VIDEOS GOT REMOVED FROM YOUTUBE DUE TO THE SONG COPYRIGHT SO I HAVE RE-UPLOADED THROUGH VIMEO. ORIGINAL POST COMMENTS.


Dance Quick Edit from Laura Sweetingham on Vimeo.

'I quickly cut together some of the clips from the day filming at Lambert's Yard and experimented with a couple of edits. Unfortunately it's come out not showing the movement clearly so I need to figure out what is causing this, but overall I'm really happy with the shots I got.'



'I figured out why the movement shots contained lines and re-configured the video so that the frame rates match. My camera films in 23.976 frame rate which is very unusual so does cause problems away from the preset exporting settings.

I really like the music used in this video although there will be copyright limitations which is a shame. I will probably produce a long video edit of the dance using this purely for my own portfolio, and source copyright free music for the other edits to publicise as one of my Inspirational Films. My favourite shot is the long dance one I've used a few times, I want to experiment with edits in order to use this without it seeming repetitive. I also would like to experiment with using more white space, similar to other films I've produced, as I think it reflects Katie's style and work, crisp and clean.'




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Context of Practise | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig