Tuesday 28 April 2015

Business Card Designs

With my blog growing I want to ensure I have business cards for any events I attend, and also to give to people if the situation arises. I've been toying with a variety of ideas for the covers, or also getting a combination of these. Here are some of my initial designs.

FRONT
(other things I'm considering are what to include on here, I have Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and Facebook, but am unsure on which to include and how to present these. I'm also debating the idea of including my mobile number)




BACK
Of course, the typical card would feature merely my header. However, due to the plain nature of this I'm not sure. 

I have a selection of Instagram images together to produce this. As Instagram has my biggest following, I think using the beautiful images from it works well. I could produce more of these with a different selection of images, and continually update them, which I like.

This and the following are all a selection of images from various blog posts. I like that it shows the style of work and variety of topics I cover, however it would require regular updating and I risk falling out of love with one of the images.







SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Context of Practise | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig