Tuesday 26 May 2015

The Beginning

As a summary to my work, I thought it would be nice to include within both my Press Pack and on here a collection of comments that have been made about my project during, and as a result of it. I will add to the post as each video goes live on my blog, which will be happening starting on the 26th May and will be posted daily from this time. 

The main thing I wanted to achieve from this project was to inspire and help others, a task which I certainly think I've done. I've met some amazing people and have loved filming and hearing the stories of individuals. Each person has their own story, and I love how different each film has turned out as a result of this. I hope these films can continue to inspire people and help people get through hard times and stay motivated in their futures. 

Mostly, I loved learning so much more about my own story. I've learnt a lot about myself, what inspires me, what I have a passion for, and where I see my future going. I have secured myself a Full Time role within Miss Selfridge as an Online Trading Assistant, and I put a lot of that down to my hard work and dedication to what I want to do. I've grown my blog and gained so many brilliant opportunities, something I want to continue on into the future. And finally, I have discovered a lot about myself. Life isn't always about sticking to the mould. Challenging the 'norm' and the expected can produce innovative new ideas and views, appealing to an entirely difference audience and resulting in a completely different outcome. My project may not be the predicted conclusion from the brief, but in my opinion it's been incredibly successful and has benefited me in more ways than I could have ever imagined. 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Context of Practise | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig