Sunday 24 May 2015

Blog Presence Stats.

To evidence the work and time put into my blog during this module, I have gathered the Analytics for my blog month by month from the end of 2014 until May 2015. I have included month on month comparisons and also each months statistics. 

I have seen the greatest growth in my Instagram and Twitter. In January, I was on 500 Instagram Followers and 100 Twitter followers. This has grown to 1,400+ Instagram followers and 650+ Twitter followers. Alongside this, my twitter impressions have increased drastically, by approx 100% month on month, and my Instagram has seen a rise in both likes and comments. 

As a result of my increased media presence, I have received many brilliant opportunities. This week I attended a Supper Club with Madeleine Shaw at Harvey Nichols which I have blogged about and shared in my book, also producing a mini zine of the night. I also attended the House of Fraser Press Day in London for the AW collection. From that, I have a potential collaboration coming up on my blog featuring my boyfriend styling their menswear collections. 

Over the past few months I've had brilliant opportunities like this, and have had a number of companies wanting to work with me, including Lush Cosmetics, Second Thread Clothing, Getting Personal who sent me note pads and a mug with my logo on and Links of London who I collaborated with on a NYFW feature.

I have also received contact from a Swimwear brand this week to promote them during my upcoming holiday, and Oasis Fashion, working with them and Gandy's Flip-Flop's on their Charity for Orphans programme, the images of which will be live on the 26th/27th May on my Social Channels.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Context of Practise | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig