Tuesday 26 May 2015

Blog Analytics

I've worked really hard to improve and grow my blog through this project. Along with the incredible opportunities I've been offered, I've improved my knowledge of websites greatly and have grown my readership considerably. I currently have 392 GFC followers and 451 Bloglovin followers. Below are some more stats from my blog;





More in-depth statistics from Google Analytics


Reader Demographics and Interests



Locations



Behaviour



As you can see, my readership and views are increasing day on day, and quite drastically over a month. I love being able to see that people have viewed my blog from all over the world, it's amazing how far it's reached. I want to continue to grow these and improve my blog in the future.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Context of Practise | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig