Monday 9 March 2015

Website Generation

I have begun testing various websites to generate my Digital Portfolio for my project. After a failed attempt with Wordpress which I can't get on with, I've found a beautiful template on Wix and have tweaked it to suit my project, brand and style. This is just a start, as I will of course be altering all the images to my own.
Editing the Homepage

A preview of the Mobile Site, unfortunately due to my project being mainly video based, it will be difficult to create a successful and flowing Mobile Site hosting it all.

My project page will include other projects in addition to my Final Major Project work, which will all be featured both on the homepage and the Project page

My CV page will feature my CV. I will upload a higher quality image to this, and am unsure on whether the size of text is suitable. I'm also undecided on using a photo of myself.

My Contact page will simply contain my email and mobile number, in addition to a Contact Form to email me direct from the page. All my other information is on my CV page so isn't needed on here.
A zoomed out shot of the website so far. I'm really happy with how well it matches my designed one I planned before.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Context of Practise | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig