Thursday 27 November 2014

Lily Vanilli - AnOther Magazine

See the full article here.


My favourite element of this video is the split screen shots showing different entities. It allows more information to be portrayed in a short period of time, and creates a diverse image. It's also very different, as its not a style that's often used, but is great for this style of documentary interview video.


I love this approach and someone sharing what they do, getting to know about someones life. I'd love to do a feature like this on my blog, sharing peoples life stories and what they do. It's always stated that not enough people are entrepreneurs this generation, and growing up there is such a focus on education as opposed to creative paths. I'd love to share creative stories and roles in a documentary format.




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Context of Practise | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig